La Pulperie de Chicoutimi lies on the Riviere Chicoutimi River in the Saguenay borough of Chicoutimi September 24, 2008. Known in the area as the ?L?ancienne pulperie de Chicoutimi? and now a cultural and touristic complex, the pulp mill was owned by the ?Compagnie de Pulpe de Chicoutimi? until it closed in 1930.
Francis Vachon - firstname.lastname@example.org Sep 20083888x2592 / 13.8MB